[wingide-users] Source/Object browser losng sync with code

Hugh Gibson hgibson at cix.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 07:00:00 EST 2005

> Attached is an updated script that attaches itself to the editor
> context (right-click) menu and makes itself available only if the file
> is a Python file.  Attaching a script to the bottom of the Source menu
> is not currently supported.

I put this in place and it seemed to work OK.

However, after doing this my Wing IDE installation became confused about
which version of Python to use. It complained about usage of "set" and
function decorators, which are present in Python 2.4.1 that should have
been used.

Is there something in there which causes the debugger to use the internal
version of Python?

Hugh