[wingide-users] Wing IDE 2.0.4 released

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Mon Nov 21 04:03:10 EST 2005

Wingware Support wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, robert rottermann wrote:
>> thanks a lot for your efforts.
>> I am using WingDBG-Branch (by martijn) which is based on
>> wing 2.03.
>> What are the difference between WingDBG 2.03 and 2.04
>
> We fixed support for Zope 2.8 and added a hotfix so debugging
> CMFFormController scripts should work again (both needed because code
> underneath us had changed).
>
> If WingDBG-Branch is working for you, you should stay with that.
> If you use CMFFormController you might diff ScriptDebugging.py
> between your copy and WingDBG 2.0.4.  I'm not sure but the Zope
> 2.8 fix may not be needed in the branch.
Using the branch with CMFFormController scripts only worked poorly (the
debugger has problems with line numbering).
Since there was no "real" difference between ScriptDebugging.py form the
branch and
WingDBG 2.0.3, I copied the version from WingDBG 2.0.4.
No Idea yet whether it improves debugging controllerscripts.

Robert