[wingide-users] Source/Object browser losng sync with code

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Nov 16 14:45:24 EST 2005

Russell Warren wrote:
> Can you please point me to an example of how to have a script add itself to a menu (or set up a periodic task)?  Even better would be if you could make the (minor?) mod to the script you provided so that it stuffs a "Re-analyze file" option at the bottom of the Source menu.

Attached is an updated script that attaches itself to the editor context
(right-click) menu and makes itself available only if the file is a
Python file.  Attaching a script to the bottom of the Source menu is not
currently supported.

Examples of scripts can be found in the scripts directory of the Wing
IDE installation directory.