[wingide-users] Source/Object browser losng sync with code

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Wed Nov 16 14:00:31 EST 2005

This is great, thanks.  I was about to request just such a re-analyze command before I got your mail.

As for the script, I haven't done any scripting yet and can only make it work with Escape-X at this point.  Your scripting docs indicate that "Scripts can add themselves to the editor and project context menus, or to new menus in the menu bar, and they can also register code for periodic execution as an idle event".  After some searching I can't figure out how to do any of this, though.

Can you please point me to an example of how to have a script add itself to a menu (or set up a periodic task)?  Even better would be if you could make the (minor?) mod to the script you provided so that it stuffs a "Re-analyze file" option at the bottom of the Source menu.

Thanks,
Russ