[wingide-users] Source/Object browser losng sync with code

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Nov 16 12:58:34 EST 2005

Russell Warren wrote:
> Looks like you've got some speed optimizations in the Source browser trying to analyze code deltas rather than always analyzing the whole file, but the tricky code has a glitch that feeds forward.  It also seems the glitch carries through when you restart Wing!  Is Source Browser info kept in the project file??

Yes, it sounds like the tokenized representation of the file is getting
out of sync.  I'll try to track this down, though unfortunately the code
is far from simple.

The attached script defines a command 'reanalyze-file' that will throw
out the old analysis info and analyze the entire file again.  This
command will be added to Wing.

Thanks for the bug report,