[wingide-users] Wing IDE Professional, templates

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Nov 11 10:41:01 EST 2005

You can set AUTHOR and AUTHOR_EMAIL in the Environment defined in
Project Properties.  Or for that matter before launching Wing at
the system level if you want.

We should probably make this clearer and add a way to configure
these values without polluting the debug process runtime
environment.

- Stephan