[wingide-users] Wing IDE Professional, templates

Vania Smrkovski vania.smirk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:14:22 EST 2005

I've been trying to figure out how to set values for the template files,
like the Author/Email, etc. Has anybody done this?
 For instance, one template has this:
#!/usr/bin/env python
# Author: %(author|string|$(AUTHOR))s --<%(email||$(AUTHOR_EMAIL))s>
# Purpose: %(@purpose|string(512))s
# Created: %(created|date)s
 I'm looking through the templating script, but it's not jumping out at me
where it's getting these values. Is there a Preferences setting I'm
overlooking? or a config file I can create?
 Thanks,
 Vania