[wingide-users] Cosmetic request about fonts on MacOS

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Wed Nov 9 04:32:06 EST 2005

Hello there,

The preferences let the user choose the Display font and the source
code font. I took advantage of the former to chose a small Display
font so as reduce the size of the Project tab and have the File,
Class and Method menus happily fit at the top of my editor pane. But
then the main menus and the contextual menus use that smaller font as
well and it feels very uncomfortable, because it is so much smaller
than the font the OS consistently uses (I am a MacOS user). Would it
be possible, on that platform, to actually use, let's say 12 points
for the main menu bar and all its menus and submenus, and for the
contextual menus as well. It seems to me that all MacOS user would
feel more at home.

Cheers,

Luc Bourhis