[wingide-users] Conditional Breakpoints

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Wed Nov 9 04:11:12 EST 2005

Hello there,

I happen to use conditional breakpoints a lot. Since they can only be
created and edited from a submenu of the Debug menu, I happen to make
a trip from my code to those menu items far too often to my liking. I
would really like to have a few extra items in the contextual menu to
add and then edit a conditional breakpoint, along the existing Add
Breakpoint and Disable Breakpoint. Those new entries could very well
be in a submenu to save space which is expensive in a contextual menu.

Cheers,

Luc Bourhis