[wingide-users] per-project indentation size

Markus Meyer meyer at mesw.de
Sun Nov 6 15:59:02 EST 2005

Wingware Support schrieb:

>Stan Pinte wrote:
>

>>I can't figure out how to specify a different indentation size for a
>>project (rather than using the default indentation size, defined in
>>Preferences).
>>

>Currently, indentation size is a global preference and there isn't any
>way to set it on a per-project basis.

That would be quite useful. E.g., I use 4 tab indentation size for my
projects (because I'm used to it from the C++ world), but when I hack on
free software projects, they often use smaller tab sizes.

On the other hand, for existing files, Wing automatically seems to find
out the correct tab size when I open the file, so the problem really
only exists when creating new files.

Markus