[wingide-users] Re-enabling save prompting before execution?

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Thu Nov 3 17:56:59 EST 2005

That does it... thanks.

I don't feel as much shame as I was worried that I might, but I still should have found that... :(

It would definitely be better if it were clearer.  The copious help searching I did didn't find this either.  Something like below might be better:

On Debugger Execution:
  o Don't Save Changed Files
  o Automatically Save Changed Files
  x Prompt to Save Changed Files

Your current solution for this with two checkboxes has 4 states, but I think there are only three.  Unless I'm missing something it seems that the "Ignore Unsynchronized Files" checkbox has no meaning when autosave is selected.

Russ