[wingide-users] Re-enabling save prompting before execution?

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Thu Nov 3 17:13:02 EST 2005

I "momentarily" disabled save prompting before a particular debugging session (I was working on one file and didn't want to save the others) on the assumption that it would be easy for me to reenable the prompt-to-save-modified-files-before-execution feature.  Now I can't figure out how to turn the prompting back on!!

How do you do this?  I can find the option for auto-saving automatically in the debugger preferences, but this is not what I want.  I want the prompting back.

I'm a bit worried this will be painfully obvious when you tell me, but I've looked long enough for it that I figured I'd ask...

Russ