[wingide-users] python & html mixed sytnax highlighting

Lee Connell lee_connell at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 12:53:57 EDT 2005

Hey all,

I know i've asked this before and i forget the response i got.  I would like
to use python and html syntax highlighting together to be used with
mod_python psp.  I know wing doesn't support this.  Will wing support this
in the future?

Is there another ide or text editor that will syntax highlight python & html
similar to how bluefish does it for php?

Thanks!

Lee