[wingide-users] New project synchronization scripts

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu May 26 15:56:28 EDT 2005

Russell E. Owen wrote:
> Feel free to try these out. I recommend synchfiles
> if your projects are laid out according to its requirements,
> else use addremovefiles.

Thanks!  I wonder if it might be better to iterate over all directories
in the project and synch each one; you'd need to take into account new
subdirectories and removed directories, but I think it's doable.  This
would remove the project layout requirement and even support projects
containing files on multiple win32 drives.

I also agree that it should be possible to create a callable instance
and use that as a script.