[wingide-users] Transactions when create WingDBG instance in Zope 2.8.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:06:26 EDT 2005

When the form to create a wingDBG instance is shown, a subtransaction
is created and aborted. This doesn't work under Zope2.8 (I think this
is a backwards compatibility bug, but I'm not sure yet).

In any case, this can be solvd in two ways, which both seems have the
exact same effect:

1. replace tx = get_transcation().sub() with tx =
transaction.get().savepoint() and replace tx.abort() with
tx.rollback().

2. Remove both statements. Yes, this seems to have exactly zero
effects, why, I don't know. ;-)