[wingide-users] Quick question: Threading debugger support?

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Mar 30 19:04:00 EST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Dave Aitel wrote:
> How close are we to having a nice threading debugger? It would certainly
> rock to be able to finally debug my app in all it's GUI goodness. :>

I don't dare make any estimates.  Much of the code has been
redesigned to allow multiple concurrent debug connections (part
of what's needed for threading) but threading being what it is,
we can't count it as working until we actually have it working!

For what it's worth, it is pretty high on our priority list.

- Stephan