[wingide-users] Indentation bug with 'pass'?

Peter Mott peter at monicol.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 17:23:20 EST 2005

I think that Wing believes that after 'pass' you have finished with your
function. Perhaps this is a little presumptious for a mere editor? I get the
same mildly irritating behaviour with:

def a(b):
#Comment
   return b

After <enter> ending the Comment the caret moves under # and tab won't work.
So I have to indent my comments, well perhaps I should :-)

Peter