[wingide-users] debugging ftp-PUT to Zope

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Fri Mar 18 11:58:01 EST 2005

Hans Friedrich wrote:
> I tried to set this up, but there is no .wingdbpw file in my User
> Settings Directory.
> Where can I find it or which format do I have to use, to set it up?
>
> I'm working on OS X panther.

The file name is actually .wingdebugpw.  Are you looking with the
finder?  I don't think the finder displays hidden files, but you should
be able to see it in a terminal window with ls -al ~/.wingide2

Note that using wingdbstub is complicated by Zope's multiple threads.
What you'll probably want to do is set things up so requests come in on
a known thread and import wingdbstub on that thread.

Cheers,