[wingide-users] Wingide on gentoo

Michael Taylor michaelet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:11:05 EST 2005

I just purchased wing ide personal, and it is working great on my
Fedora Core 3 box. Had no problems installing it or running it. I am
trying to use the wingide on a machine at my house that is running
gentoo, and when i try to run wing-personal2.0 i get the following
error.

-bash: /usr/local/bin/wing-personal2.0: /bin/sh: bad interpreter:
Permission denied

It does not matter if i try to start wingide up as root, or a normal
user, i get the same error. The machine is running gentoo 2004.3 and
is running the most current updates.

Any Ideas

--Michael Taylor