[wingide-users] Wing version 2.0.2-3 released

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Wed Mar 16 18:38:52 EST 2005

On Mar 16, 2005, at 6:10 PM, Wing IDE Support wrote:
> We've released yet another build of Wing 2.0.2 that fixes the
> following problems found in 2.0.2-1 and 2.0.2-2:
>
> Sorry about the problems.  In case you haven't guessed, we
> rushed a release to get it ready for PyCon and learned once
> again all the reasons one should never do that.

Point taken -- but let me, for one, thank you for the hard continuing
work. Wing's the best, and certainly the best-supported, cross-platform
environment out there for Python, and I say that despite (as a Mac
user) having to put up with the mediation of X11.  Keep it up!

Charles Hartman
Professor of English, Poet in Residence
http://cherry.conncoll.edu/cohar
http://villex.blogspot.com