[wingide-users] 2.0.2 Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Tue Mar 15 11:21:49 EST 2005

dimitri pater wrote:
> the --private-gtk argument results in the same segmentation fault error :(
> I really do not know if this theme uses the Qt rendering engine, sorry...

If you run KDE 3.3 you can select 'GTK Styles and Fonts' from the
'Appearance & Themes' section in the Control Center to see what
system-wide GTK theme you use.

I have been able to reproduce my crashes again with 2.0.2-2 and they are
still the same; system-wide theme is Qt, and themes from my 'crashes
with the Qt engine running' list still crash Wing under certain operations.

Martijn Pieters