[wingide-users] 2.0.2 Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Tue Mar 15 11:07:16 EST 2005

dimitri pater wrote:
> I just installed 2.0.2 on Mandrake 10.1. After changing the theme into
> IceSomething (can't remember the exact name), I get the following
> output (console):
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Is this a system theme that uses the Qt rendering engine?  We've add
reports of this engine crashing due to apparent bugs in the theme
engine.  If you can't get Wing to start because of this problem, you can
run with the private copy of gtk by launching wing with a --private-gtk
command line argument.