[wingide-users] 2.0.2: code doesn't execute; "never stop = ()"

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Tue Mar 15 09:32:15 EST 2005

Rene Pijlman wrote:
> Now when I click the "Debug" button in any file of my project,
> almost nothing happens. My code doesn't seem to be executed. The
> status indicator briefly changes from green to yellow and then
> red. I've even inserted "pass" on line 1 and added a breakpoint
> there: no difference.

Could you turn on debug logging in the debugger -> advanced preferences
and send the output to support at wingware.com along with a test case (if
possible)?  This will give me a better idea of what is going on.

> Every time I click "Debug" a message is printed in the Debug I/O
> pane, which is not coming from my code: "never stop = ()".

It looks like the debugger is printing this in some cases after the
program is finished executing.  You can ignore it.