[wingide-users] 2.0.2: code doesn't execute; "never stop = ()"

Rene Pijlman rene at lab.applinet.nl
Tue Mar 15 07:53:40 EST 2005

I just upgraded from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2-1 on Windows XP. 2.0.1 was
working fine. I installed 2.0.2-1 over 2.0.1 and the
installation program said it uninstalled 2.0.1 before it
installed 2.0.2-1.

Now when I click the "Debug" button in any file of my project,
almost nothing happens. My code doesn't seem to be executed. The
status indicator briefly changes from green to yellow and then
red. I've even inserted "pass" on line 1 and added a breakpoint
there: no difference.

Every time I click "Debug" a message is printed in the Debug I/O
pane, which is not coming from my code: "never stop = ()".

Any ideas?

--
Regards / Groeten,  http://www.leren.nl
Rene Pijlman        http://www.applinet.nl