[wingide-users] Re: Zope2 and Multiple Product Directories

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Sun Mar 6 16:50:12 EST 2005

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, Kapil Thangavelu wrote:
> thanks, i'm attaching an independent bit of hack code which parses the
> zope.conf file for products and does variable interpolation, feel free
> to use or rip as fit.

Thanks, I actually already implemented the support on Friday so I
won't need to steal your code! ;-)

> i've hooked up the code in the referenced location, though i haven't had
> a chance to play with wing yet it enabled. one thing thats missing is
> some way of adding zope.conf to some file monitoring watch list which
> will generate a py runtime event change.

I've added this to our to do list but probably won't do it
pre-2.0.2 unless you think it is critical to have.  It will need
to hook both to the external-source-changed signal on the
savablemgr and watch the cache manager and cache saves to cover
both internal and external saves.  I plan to write a new signal
that covers both to make this easier since it's a common need.

Thanks,

- Stephan