[wingide-users] mod_python debugging on Mac OS X
neil.jensen at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 21 20:38:03 EDT 2005
Greetings. I'm unable to get mod_python debugging working on Mac OS
X. I've followed the instructions on the How-To and updated the
wingdbstub.py file to refer to the correct WINGHOME.
- when I load the test page via the browser, debugging is not
initiated (no stack variables visible, don't stop at breakpoints, etc.)
- I've turned on 'Debug Internals Log File' and watched it while
loading the webpage... nothing shows up
- I've also set kLogFile and watched it while loading the webpage...
again, nothing shows up
- if I simply try 'wingdbstub.debugger.StartDebug() in my handler, I
get: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'StartDebug'
Here is my configuration:
- Mac OSX 10.4.1
- Apache/2.0.53 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_python/3.1.3 Python/2.4.1
- WingIDE 2.0.3-1, Personal Edition
- mod_python is working fine for me
- WingIDE debugging is working fine for me
- WingIDE debugging set to listen on port 50005, I can telnet into it
and verify that it is listening
Any ideas on where to go from here? Thanks in advance.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the wingide-users