[wingide-users] Bug fix for potential loss of file edits

Russell E. Owen rowen at cesmail.net
Fri Jun 17 12:57:53 EDT 2005

In article <42B1FBF9.4060600 at wingware.com>,
 Wingware Support <support at wingware.com> wrote:

> The patch is available from the 2.0.3 patch page at:
>
>    http://wingware.com/downloads/wingide/2.0.3/patches
>
> To install, unpack the patch into your Wing IDE installation directory
> or your Wing settings directory, using WinZip, tar, or similar tool. In
> WinZip, make sure you leave the Use Folder Names option checked so that
> files are placed correctly in the hierarchy.

Might you say a bit more about how to install these patches on MacOS X?
I'm guessing the top-level unpacked directory ("patches") should go into
WingIDE/Contents/MacOS. But it's only a guess. (I did look in the
manual, by the way, but didn't find the word "patch" in the contents and
didn't look further).

-- Russell