[wingide-users] Using Wing IDE under Mac OSX

Ralf Wieseler r.wieseler at t-online.de
Mon Jun 13 01:24:57 EDT 2005

Hello! I baught an WING IDE Licence for two OS. after using Wing IDE
very succsessfully under windows 2000, i installed it on my Mac.

Using Apples X11 im not able to use my apple Keyboard for Python. I
found no way to generate the character " [ " in the Editor.
also the shortcuts for copy and paste dont work.
I tried to configure X11 as discribed in the wing IDE Documentation,
but without any result.

If there are other Mac Users for Wing IDE there outside, i would be
very happy about any help!

Thanks

Ralf Wieseler