[wingide-users] project path (go to definition)

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Jun 6 23:31:18 EDT 2005

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Mike Rovner wrote:
> I have two items in my project path, say dir1;dir2.
> If I go to definition which is in (under) dir1 all is OK.
> But if I go to definition which is in (under) dir2 it can't be found.

Does Show Analysis Stats from the Source menu show the right thing?
Also, if the module is in a sub-directory of dir2, is it a package
(__init__.py must be present)?

I'm assuming you're on win32 -- if not, the path separator is ':' instead.

If none of that helps, try Clear Cache from the Source Analysis page in
preferences, just to rule out some confusion in the analyser.  Then if
that fails, please submit a bug report from the Help menu and include
the error log -- this may tell us what's happening.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python