[wingide-users] Evaluating WingIDE

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sat Jul 30 12:20:29 EDT 2005

As a user, I just wanted to say that I have never -- really, I think,
never on any software -- seen a tech-support-and-development
operation as responsive as Wing's. Some stuff takes a while to add or
(less often) fix, but that always seems to be because it's inherently
difficult, conflicts with other desirable features, etc.

Very happy camper,
Charles Hartman

On Jul 28, 2005, at 12:10 PM, Michael Hipp wrote:

> I've used up my allotment of free trial periods of WingIDE so I must
> make a decision, I'm mostly comparing WingIDE to Komodo Pro. A few
> questions:
>
> Is there a development roadmap for WingIDE?
>
> (I have some issues that are difficult to ignore and wondering if they
> might be changed soon.)
>
> How responsive is Wingware to enhancement suggestions and bug
> submissions?
>
> Thanks,
> Michael Hipp
> Hipp & Associates