[wingide-users] To the moderator...

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Sat Jul 30 12:04:36 EDT 2005

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, Michael Hipp wrote:
> I don't mean to be a bother, but isn't 24 hours a bit long to get a
> message posted to the list.
>
> I'm evaluating WingIDE. If I decide to buy it, I'll likely want to post
> questions and hopefully get answers on a more timely basis.

Sorry about that.  Because of increasingly annoying spamming tactics,
new members to the list are by default moderated so we need to approve
postings.  We un-moderate the user after first posting so your
messages will go through immediately from now on.

Actually, thanks for pointing out this delay.  I've reconfigured the
list to notify us immediately when a posting is held, rather than just
daily.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python