[wingide-users] Wrap lines option for Watch and Stack data tools

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Sun Jul 17 22:55:11 EDT 2005

--On Sunday, July 17, 2005 9:43 PM -0400 Wingware Support
<support at wingware.com> wrote:

> Sheila King wrote:
>> The Debug Probe and Shell tools have an option to display "wrapped
>> lines".
>>
>> I wish/need that option also for the Watch tool and Stack data tool.
>
> Unfortunately, there is no wrapped lines option for the watch / stack
> data tools.  The workaround is to print values in the debug probe.

Yes, that is what I finally figured out to do myself. A bit annoying and
time consuming, especially for remote debugging. But I am managing to use
it as a workaround.

BTW, I am not totally clear on the "feature list" comparison on your web
site for Pro vs. Personal versions...

Does the Debug Mode tool come in the personal version?

> This is something we will fix -- it's not as easy as it should be because
> the tree widget doesn't support wrapped lines.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion,

You're welcome. It would be nice to have that wrapped line support. :)

--
Sheila King
sheila at thinkspot.net
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/