[wingide-users] Drag and Copy

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Tue Jul 12 01:31:49 EDT 2005

>From 4.11 of the User's Manual for WingIDE:
"Select a range of text and drag it using the drag and drop feature
(pressing shift before dropping will move text rather than copy it) "

Is there any way to modify this "feature"? It is counter to any GUI text
editor I have used previously on Mac or Windows (and I've dabbled with GUI
on Linux, and certainly don't recall this behavior).

I'd prefer if drag without the shift key simply moved the text rather than
copied it.

Thanks...

--
Sheila King