[wingide-users] Breakpoints skipped...not stopping execution

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Mon Jul 11 20:22:36 EDT 2005

--On Monday, July 11, 2005 4:02 PM -0400 Wingware Support
<support at wingware.com> wrote:

>  Also, note that for remote debugging you may
> need to add additional file location map entries to map the location
> of the standard libraries.  Otherwise, Wing won't find the standard
> library code to match up w/ the remote machine.

I did this, and for the first time, it has stopped on a breakpoint in my
"problem page" with the "set" keyword.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this is the last of my issues, and hoping
for smooth sailing of the WingIDE from here on out...

Thanks!

--
Sheila King
sheila at thinkspot.net