[wingide-users] Managing Exceptions...I changed my mind!

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Jul 11 14:37:56 EDT 2005

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Sheila King wrote:
> What if...under the "Managing Exceptions" scenario...
> I told WingIDE to ignore a certain exception location. And then later I
> change my mind, and actually I DON'T want to ignore that exception
> location...
> How can I un-ignore a particular exception location?

You can say Clear Ignored Exceptions from the Debug menu.  There isn't
a way to clear an individual one, but it's fairly rare that someone
will want to change their mind about individual exceptions, or for
that matter ignore more than a handful of them.

It's worth reading the following if you haven't already:

We do plan to add a way to list and manage ignored exceptions in the

Stephan Deibel

Wing IDE for Python