[wingide-users] Breakpoints skipped...not stopping execution

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Sat Jul 9 02:50:47 EDT 2005

--On Friday, July 8, 2005 7:19 PM -0700 Sheila King <sheila at thinkspot.net>
wrote:

> Question:
>
> Could using different versions of Python on the local computer (IDE
> server) and remote CGI server cause this issue?
>
> I have 2.4.1 on the remote CGI server.
> I have 2.3.5 on the local IDE server.
>
> And the page that first started giving me this problem uses sets, which
> is not available in 2.3.5.
>
> Hrrrm. This is probably the issue.
>
> I am going to have to install 2.4.1 on my local Mac OS X machine, most
> likely...

It did not resolve the issue to install 2.4.1 on my local machine and set
the project in WingIDE to use the 2.4.1 binary.

I've done that, uploaded my source files from my local machine to the
remote CGI server several times, deleted all of the pyc files on the remote
server...

Just crazy. Works fine for most files, but the ones that use the
set

keyword in them are just not recognizing breakpoints that I set on those
pages.
:(

--
Sheila King