[wingide-users] Breakpoints skipped...not stopping execution

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Fri Jul 8 22:19:40 EDT 2005

Question:

Could using different versions of Python on the local computer (IDE server)
and remote CGI server cause this issue?

I have 2.4.1 on the remote CGI server.
I have 2.3.5 on the local IDE server.

And the page that first started giving me this problem uses sets, which is
not available in 2.3.5.

Hrrrm. This is probably the issue.

I am going to have to install 2.4.1 on my local Mac OS X machine, most
likely...

--
Sheila King
sheila at thinkspot.net