[wingide-users] Breakpoints skipped...not stopping execution

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Fri Jul 8 21:40:26 EDT 2005

I've had some good debugging sessions using WingIDE last night and earlier
today.

I am using it to work with a CGI process running on a remote server.

For some reason, this afternoon, the IDE now seems to be ignoring
breakpoints in the code.

To ensure that my source on the local IDE host is synched with the source
on the remote CGI server, I uploaded all my source code to the remote
server, deleted all the pyc file on the remote server...

Still it is ignoring the breakpoints. (I have stopped and restarted the IDE
also.)

If it makes any difference, I'm running on Mac OS X at the moment. The
remote CGI process is on a Linux box.

Help? Ideas? Suggestions?

--
Sheila King