[wingide-users] Project tab and modified files

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Wed Jul 6 07:50:54 EDT 2005

It would be nice if there was some visual feedback in the Project tab
to single out the files which have been modified in the editors,
somehow like the star trailing the file name in the editor tabs. My
personal rationale is that I have too many files opened for the tabs
to fit on my screen, and therefore I prefer to uncheck the tick box
“Show Editor NoteBook Tabs” in the preferences so as to choose files
from a drop-down menu. But then I don't have a immediate visual
feedback for my open files…

Luc Bourhis