[wingide-users] an idea

Dave Aitel dave at immunitysec.com
Tue Jul 5 16:23:58 EDT 2005

One idea I had this morning while writing pickling functions was for
Wing to note some comments when editing a __setstate__ or __getstate__
or similar function in that little right window that has analysis. It'd
be good to have a quick note on that that says "this function is used by
the pickle module to restore the class's state".

Likewise for all the other __ functions, I guess. :> Maybe you could
click on that and go to python.org/doc/whatever.html.

-dave