[wingide-users] Subversion with WingIDE

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Sun Jul 3 17:16:49 EDT 2005

I'm trying out WingIDE on Mac OS X and also on Win2K. I'm using it for
remotely debugging a CGI script running on another server.

Our code for this project is stored in a Subversion code repository.

I notice that in order to do the repository thing with WingIDE that I
should set my preferences for this project to use "two files" instead of
one.

Aside from that, is there any integration or built-in feature in WingIDE
that allows me to work with SVN? Or is my brief review and conclusion that
I must use a different tool for working with SVN pretty much correct?

Sheila King
sheila at thinkspot.net
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/