[wingide-users] [OT] Reminder: PyCon early-bird rates ending

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Thu Jan 27 12:52:05 EST 2005

Hi,

[Some of you may know I'm also active in the Python Software
Foundation -- I'm posting this slightly off-topic email in that
capacity]

For those of you that are considering going to PyCon, the annual
Python developer's conference, the early bird discounted
registration rate of $175 ($125 for students) is ending at the
end of tomorrow, January 28th.

PyCon will be held March 23-25 at George Washington University in
Washington DC.

Jim Hugunin will be the first keynote speaker, presenting his
work implementing Python on top of .NET.  Guido van Rossum will
present his annual The State of Python in the second keynote.
There are also 67 other talks in two tracks, plus open space,
lightning talks, and development sprints in the days before the
conference (Mar 19-22).

There is more info on the conference here, including the recently
posted schedule of accepted talks:

http://pycon.org/dc2005/

I highly recommend PyCon -- it's an unusually fun and interesting
conference.  Hope to see some of you there!

Chairman of the Board
Python Software Foundation

http://python.org/psf