[wingide-users] Right click still acts on edit cursor instead of mouse pointer

Rene Pijlman rene at lab.applinet.nl
Sat Jan 15 17:05:36 EST 2005

In november I reported on RC1:
|when I right-click a line and click "add breakpoint", the breakpoint
|visually appears a couple of lines above or below the line I clicked.
|it seems right-click applies to the location of the edit
|cursor instead of the location of the mouse pointer.

I can't find the rest of the thread in the archive (it probably
went off-list), but I remember the problem was confirmed, and I
sort of expected it to be fixed :-)

I've just upgraded to Wing Professional 2.0.1-1 on Windows XP,
but the problem is still there. Is it still on the to do list?

Regards / Groeten,  http://www.leren.nl
Rene Pijlman        http://www.applinet.nl