[wingide-users] wings usability

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Thu Jan 13 23:06:12 EST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Craig Morris wrote:
> Brian Almond wrote:
>
> > think you've got a better shot at that than those of us who might
> >want it to work like vim :)
> >
> I know it is probably futile, but let me add my note of support for a
> vim interface.

It's not futile.  We know this is a widely wanted feature and we're
working on making it possible.  I'm embarassed that we've omitted it
for so long.

For the motivated:  Send us lists of the key bindings you require.
Particularly interesting would be anything outside of the basics
that as non-vim users we might not know to implement.

Thanks very much.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python