[wingide-users] wings usability

Dave Aitel dave at immunitysec.com
Thu Jan 13 22:54:19 EST 2005

Brian Almond wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:36:23 -0500, Dave Aitel <dave at immunitysec.com> wrote:
>

>>Although, keep in mind us lonely WingIDE users on Windows who want it to
>>work exactly like Emacs. :>
>>

>I think you've got a better shot at that than those of us who might
>want it to work like vim :)

Well, honestly, most of my employees want it to work like vim too, which
means I want it to work like vim, cause I want the whole company on the
same editor. Largely because I want to make everyone's code look exactly
the same, and have no wacky tab/space issues.

So count me in a couple votes for a vim personality too. :>

Egads. XP SP2 just bluescreened on me. It's not wing's fault, but I
still don't get how people use this OS for real work. :>

-dave