[wingide-users] Linefeeds problem

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Mon Jan 10 19:03:39 EST 2005

Danny Bloemendaal wrote:

> For some reason I do not know, I ended up with a lot of source files
> with a wrong line-ending in WinG. They are set to CR which is not what I
> need/want. However, I haven't found a way of changing that to LF in
> WinG. I can set it for new files but not for existing files. Or am I
> missing something. If not, then I'd say that it is really a miss.

The line endings of existing files can be changed via search and
replace; the line-feed & carriage return characters can be inserted into
the entries by using the popup menus attached to the arrows on the right
side of them.

You may need perform the search & replace several times because 2.0.1
has problems with processing them all.  We are working on resolving
these problems.