[wingide-users] Is it possible to autocomplete to maximal length common substring

Gary Bishop gb at cs.unc.edu
Fri Jan 7 09:55:34 EST 2005

I might have two variables: ImapHostInfo and ImapHosts

If I start typing Im then Wing pops up the completer offering
ImapHostInfo followed by ImapHosts. If I hit TAB I get ImapHostInfo. To
get ImapHosts I have to move my hand to hit the down arrow or worse use
the mouse.

Can I configure wing to on Tab complete to ImapHost (longest common
substring)? Then I could just type TAB and s.

This would be like the emacs completion mode that I am accustomed to.
And seems more efficient to me.

Not complaining, just asking.
gb