[wingide-users] Auto completion box has no highlight

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Mon Feb 21 17:32:42 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Douglas Soares de Andrade wrote:
> Im using my system gtk - 2.6.1 on my slackware box and it is working
> perfectly.
>
> It may be a problem with your gtk.

Note that this is true when running with the --system-gtk option
(or corresponding pref setting), but it shouldn't matter what
system-wide gtk version is when running w/ --private-gtk (or
corresponding pref).  In that case Wing uses a completely
private GTK installation.

Unfortunately, in this case it sounds like the private GTK also
has the problem for some reason.  It may be something that gtk
2.6 fixes, but we're not sure yet.

- Stephan