[wingide-users] Auto completion box has no highlight

Peter Butler peter.butler at 141.com
Sun Feb 20 18:48:33 EST 2005

I'm using Wing Personal 2.0.1-1 on Fedora Core 2.  When I press
ctrl-space the auto completion box shows with the available choices. I
can scroll the list using the arrow keys but the box does not show any
highlighting so it is impossible to know which item I have selected.

I have tried switching to the system GTK but this did not fix the
problem.  Since code completion is one of the main reasons I bought Wing
I would really like to get this working.

Thanks in advance

Peter Butler