[wingide-users] Patch for crashing in shells and I/O tool

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Thu Feb 3 22:19:57 EST 2005

OK, that worked. Stuffit mostly works on autopilot. But it's easy
enough to get into the app's bundle without Terminal: ctrl-click on
what users generally think of as the application icon (well, it *is*
the application's icon) brings up a contextual menu that includes Show
Package Contents, which takes you straight down into that hierarchy.

The relevant line in the About box, by the way, says ".DS_Store, 04" --
is that because I moved the patches foldert by hand from the Finder as
I just described? Is it a problem?

Thanks.

Charles Hartman